What if I want to complain?

If you are not happy with the service you receive at Rephael House Counselling Centre, we hope you will be able to talk to your counsellor or the Clinical Services Manager about what you are unhappy with. We would hope that they will be able to help you resolve your concern. However, if you are not satisfied with this, we do have a complaints procedure and you can ask for a copy of this from the Clinical Services Manager.


If you believe the situation is still not resolved please contact our CEO and arrange a meeting to see if they are able to find a solution to your problem. 


Again if you are not satisfied we are governed by a board of directors which you are able to contact if you do not receive a satisfactory response from the Clinical Services Manager or the CEO.


These contact details are available from the centre.  

PrintPrint | Sitemap
© Rephael House Counselling Centre 2013-2016. All rights reserved.