Rephael House - A safe place to recover, develop and grow
Rephael House provides:
- Counselling for children and young people aged between 4 and 25, on any issue such as bullying, family problems, relationship problems, eating disorders, etc. Play therapy is available for
children aged between 4 and 12 years.
- Counselling for parents of children and young people already attending counselling here.
- Counselling for those experiencing bereavement following miscarriage, termination of pregnancy, stillbirth, death of a baby, or child of any age.
- A Counselling service for women and children affected by domestic violence.
- Counselling for pregnancy issues including crisis pregnancy and women suffering post/pre natal illness.